Viconic’s focus is to engineer solutions that provide the most effective protection from impact-related injuries. Our proprietary technology and engineered solutions are the future of sports safety.
Subject Matter Experts
Viconic’s technology has led the vehicle head impact market for over a decade. We utilize the same expertise to help protect the athlete. Our technology has been the solution for over 500 head, side and leg injury applications.
- Viconic has developed an energy absorbing helmet system for a leading lacrosse brand
- Most widely used technology in passenger car head injury protection
- Fastest-growing technology in passenger car side injury protection
- Viconic technology meets safety standards (FMVSS 201U, FMVSS 214, FMVSS 302, BSS 7239)
- Capabilities include 3D product design, CAE mesh models, rapid prototype and production tooling
- In-house dynamic and static test capabilities
Viconic Sporting utilizes patented energy absorbing technologies that outperform the competition. When space is at a premium, Viconic products excel.
- Maximum stroke efficiency provides enhanced impact protection
- Engineered specifically for each impact environment
- Solutions are customized to meet exterior styling objectives
- Ultra resilient material designed for repeat impacts
- Open cell design for maximum cooling and comfort
Viconic Sporting is proud to be a successful small business with operations in Taylor, Michigan USA.
Our products are made and controlled in-house using state-of-the-art equipment and ISO/TS 16499 processes. Our mission is to “Create and Promote Excellence.”
- Lean Six Sigma principles approach
- Berry Amendment compliant
- Flexible workcells allow for efficient production
of high or low volume orders